Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday evening - looking back and forward





I realise I mention events that are ahead, but don't report back on how they went. Well - the downpipe disconnection demonstration was well attended. When it started to rain we sheltered under the tent and much interesting conversation about Port Melbourne history was shared. The Blessing of the Bikes made space for bike riders as well as those who may be more ambivalent about them. Gasworks was our back/frontyard with Deborah Conway easing through the afternoon. Now to think ahead: Monday night's Historical Society meeting on Crime in Sandridge pre 1851 sounds so interesting - but I will be at Council. Then on Thursday it's the Port of Melbourne Community Information Evening from 6.30. Can you let me know how it works when I post more than one photo?

No comments: